12.8.15

School Make-up- Back To School Week

I just came to the fact that i didn't even tell you, that in this week, I'm going to give you tips for school {and I'm going to share some of my ideas} I'm kinda excited for school, but thats for 2 reasons.
1. Buying cute school supplies
2. Getting ready. I always try to find a make-up routine for school. I wanted to share this one with you!





Let's start of with the base! {This is literally the 2th time i write this, blogger deleted EVERYTHING in this post. thanks, no, not} I counsel to buy a really cheap powder so you can take it with you in your school bag! This one is only 89 cents. But I use a maybelline one so I'll take this with my to school.

Eyeshadows! I LOOOVEEE kiko number 118, and SAND from W7 in the buff. These are just natural colors!
Curll demmm lasshhesss and put mascara on! This is my must have for school.
Lipstick is also my fave thing to wear. This one was only 2,40 euros and from essence! I love this lipstick!


What do you think of this look? And would you wear eyeshadow?
Love, Val

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Valblogin