24.8.15

I love Flannels

For some reason I look like I'm about to cry in this pic. Don't worry, I was just laughing when the sun was SO BRIGHT.  BUT, I wore my fave flannel ever. I recently bought it with my mom, and I'm in love with this thing!




 It was so hot, I wore long jeans, a flannel, and the clothes I wore were dark. But that's okay! Because it's one of my fave outfits ATM. Anne and I were looking for a perfect place to make pics. She recently got a new camera, and trust me, the feeling when you have a new camera is amazing. It took a while before we found the perfect place to make pictures. But we found this field with cute flowers, butterflies, and lil things like that! {The pics in this post are made with Annes camera}







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeans- Only
Flannel- H&M
Shoes- Allstar
Shirt- The Sting

4 opmerkingen

  1. Wat een enorm mooie blouse! Ik zocht al heel lang zo eentje, nu weet ik waar.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Gelukkig heb je er nu een gevonden! Ze hebben er nog veel meer! :)
      Liefs

      Verwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie foto's! :) Ik weet nog dat ik je ooit een mailtje heb gestuurd over je camera, maar die kon ik niet meer vinden. Binnenkort wil ik graag een camera kopen, welke gebruikte jij bij dit artikel? Weet je ook welke lens?

    Liefs,
    Eva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ahh ik heb dat mailtje niet gezien! Ik gebruik de Sony A58 met de kitlens! Liefs :)

      Verwijderen

© Valblogin