31.7.15

6 Tips On How To Be More Productive


So i follow this blog called; Career Girl Daily. It has a lot of tips and it really helps me to get motivated. But they don't mention everything. I saw this post on how to be more productive, and I decided to make my own version of it, with my own tips!




 1. Stay organized!
This is a tip almost everyone knows, but I decided to share this with you. It really helps to find the things you need, and to know what you want to do.

 2. Make Plans
I love to make to-do lists in the morning. Then i know what I want to do that day, and I'll try to get it done. I can also do things i wanted to do the next day.


 3. Stay focused
Are you working with your computer? Okay, but make sure you don't get distracted by social media. If you get distracted fast, use the app self control.

4. Get enough sleep
This way you will be awake (ofc ; ) } But you will also be a lot more productive and you want to do things. But don't wake up, later then 10 AM if you plan to do a lot of stuff that day. I always stay in bed if I wake up late.

5. 1 Thing At A Time
Don't do 2 things at a time. This can stress you out. First finish one thing, before you do the other.

6. Work at a clean space.
Its so irritating when you are doing your homework/work/, but there are a lot of papers and other stuff on your desk. Clean your desk once or twice a week. I swear, this works.

What do you do to stay productive?

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Valblogin