25.3.18

iDealofSweden


Who would've ever thought that I'd write a 'sponsored' post on my blog, which is meant for my English class (for now, I've got to be honest that I've really missed writing). A couple weeks ago, in spring break, I got an e-mail from a case brand which has a pretty big following. They found my Instagram and they would love to work with me. Something I did not expect, at all. Being a starting Instagrammer, this came as a total surprise. I mailed back immediately; the collaboration was a real thing now, and my motivation boosted.
Almost 2 weeks ago I finally received the case. I threw my curtains open and I made pictures, which was harder than expected. I always thought that I was creative enough to make this work, but it was a bit of a hard task, to be honest. But I enjoyed it though.


I posted the pictures on my Instagram the same night and the brand was excited about the post and the pictures I made, which was such a nice thing to hear since it was my first collaboration ever. The thing is, I'm just starting, so I'm so curious to see where I'm going to end up in 2 years. Will I be a student who does nothing but work, or will I be an 'Instagrammer', yes, that's a job now apparently.

I guess we'll have to wait and see where the future leads us!

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Valblogin