20.2.18

The Law Of Attraction


Okay, I noticed that my blog is getting a little "sentimental", but that's just me. I love to help other people out, and myself. This blog is honestly motivating me to do more (like work out, which I actually started doing and school work etc).  In my last post, I talked about how your mindset is the most important part of being motivated. Your mindset can influence your whole lifestyle. Being happy is a big part of that.
In the last few weeks, I heard of the concept called "The Law Of Attraction" a lot.


The law of attraction is exactly what the title describes. It's basically just 'the rule of what goes around comes around.' What you put out in the world, comes right back to you.

I've never actually read the book myself, but I see people on social media going wild, saying it changed their lives. Me, being the most cheesy girl you'll ever, got hooked on the idea. Once you put out negativity in the world, that's what you're going to get back. Putting out positive thoughts is what is going to get you places.

TLOA started hundreds of years ago; the Buddhas started it all. Now celebrities like Jim Carrey, Oprah etc are advocates of this Law too.

Okay, enough about the history, how does it actually work?
- Once you're actually focussing on one thing, it's going to get closer to you. That's a fact. Imagine working on your Maths test all day; you're going to get a good grade since you put work in it.
When you work on something, you will eventually get better. So; focus on what's important to you, and it will all end up just fine.



1 opmerking

  1. Echt interessant om te lezen en over na te denken! Soort van is het ook allemaal wel logisch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

© Valblogin